Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 14 (Saturday) - Genesis 40:9-42:28

Joseph made quite a name for himself. He went from the bottom of the pit to second in command of the most powerful empire in his world. It’s not only going to serve him well, but also his whole family. But a question comes up as I read the text, “What is dream interpretation today?” Can we or should we try to make sense or unravel a secret meaning behind our dreams. Are they a form of communication? Why can only Joseph do this interpretation? I personally think dreams are just dreams until they stick in your head in such a way that you don’t forget. If it is something you are to know, God will provide an answer for you through his means and not the lady with the crystal ball and tarot cards! I have had God speak to me a few times in my dreams and it helped me have the courage to follow him in his plan for my life. What do dreams mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. loving the pic you're finding for these posts! Jesus the wrestler is my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete