Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 165 (Wednesday) - Psalms 35:22-37:26


What! David must be blind or a liar! 37:25 says that he has never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread. This is great news. Solve world hunger by believing in God, and then all those children won’t starve for bread! AARRRGGGG! Even as I write this tongue and cheek, I am acutely aware that I can feed those children if I would just sponsor one more child. But $30 is too much for me to give. I need my cable TV, my latte and the latest iPod. Children will just have to die while I feed my lust.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh now that's stingy.
    Do we laugh, do we wonder, or do we just realize you said the same thing we are all thinking and then realize you wern't joking.
    That's why this post is good.

    ReplyDelete