Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 66 (Tuesday) - Joshua 1:10-4:24


The story of Rehab is a great story but in our text today, I like the crossing of the Jordan. There are specific instruction that God gives and when those instructions are followed obediently, their partnership with God results in blessing, safety and success! This will play out with Jericho in the near future. I find it interesting how much God requires our obedience and following of his law and prescriptions. I know I need to do a better job of not questioning God’s ways and obey more easily to cross the Jordan rivers in my life

1 comment:

  1. One of the struggles I have with obdying God is hearing Him in my busy life. I'm trying to listen and obey the still small voice, but there are so many distractions I wish He'd yell more (He probably does, but I don't hear that either!) What a life we could lead if we just obey :)

    ReplyDelete