Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 22 (Sunday) - Exodus 14:21-17:16

We can all be glad that I’m not God because I would have done away with all of us. What a bunch of ungrateful, spoiled whiners! Here God rescues them and right off the bat they question God’s ability to save them in the future. Once they leave slavery they start to complain about the conditions in their freedom! God responds in love, but I wouldn’t, I’d just zap them with a big lightning bolt or drown them all in the next water crossing.

I’m not like these people! Sure I get mad at God for the personal attacks I get now and then. I don’t think it’s fair that I decide to serve him with my life and have hardships along the way. I don’t like that God is always asking me to trust him. Nothing comes easy, it’s always trust this and trust that. I think God should just provide for me and forget all this trust stuff. You see, I’m not like these whiners…oops…

No comments:

Post a Comment